WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOUR LASH APPOINTMENT
1) Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser prior to your appointment.
2) Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to or after your lash application.
3) If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or, bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
4) Plan to set aside 2 hours for your appointment for a Full set.
5) Bring your own IPOD or favorite CD if you like. This is a relaxing beauty treatment. Most of our clients fall to sleep during the procedure and they are always amazed when they wake up with gorgeous looking lashes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AFTER YOUR LASH APPOINTMENT
Maintaining long lasting lashes requires team work We have done our part of extending your lashes now it up to you to maintain them. Please follow these guide lines to achieve the best results Please note that we cannot guarantee our services if all the below instructions are not adhered to. All fill appointments require 50% minimum lash extensions to qualify for the fill price. If removal of mascara or other makeup is required prior to service, a $30 fee will be required. Please note, we use the highest and best quality products on the market. We have years of experience with these products and hundreds of satisfied customers. As Certified, Licensed Professionals we can confirm our products are guaranteed and will result in you becoming another satisfied customer "if" you adhere to our instructions.
1) Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours after your lash application. Please avoid swimming, steam rooms and hot saunas, or any extreme wind and temperature for the next 48 hours.
2) Do not use eyelash curlers, perm or tint the extension lashes. This will break the bond and/or crease the extension permanently, however, we offer a special lash extensions "heated lash lifter" that we highly recommend that can be purchased at your service.
3) Do not use any mascara. Mascara may dissolve the adhesive and we cannot guarantee our lashes if we confirm you have applied mascara to your extensions. This is harmful to your lashes, the extensions and may require full removal with additional costs. Specialized extension sealant and Lash Serum (topical vitamin serum to strengthen hair follicle/lash is highly recommended and can be purchased at appointment at affordable prices.
4) Do not attempt to remove any extension lashes by pulling. If you require lash removal, please contact us to schedule an appointment. Allow 30 minutes for a full removal.
5) Use only non-oily, non-creamy cleanser to remove make up and avoid your lashes. A q-tip is best for eyeliner removal.
6)If you use night creams, please make sure you allow them to completely soak into your skin prior to your head hitting the pillow or the cream may be absorbed via your pillow and transferred to your lashes resulting in the adhesive being dissolved.
7) Keep an eyelash brush (provided) handy to straighten up any stray lashes. We recommend you dip your brush we provide in warm water and brush your lashes every morning after your shower/bath when they are moist and clean. We all wake up with "morning hair" and after your extensions you will also wake up with "morning lash" and to properly maintain, you must brush them daily.
*You must have a minimum of 50% of lashes to qualify for a fill or come in within 2 weeks of your initial full or a removal, clean-up and/or Full set charge may apply.